Someone commented on Twitter some days ago that it’s hard, in terms of moral ineptitude, to be lower than Khir Toyo. Then came a rebuttal that “it is easier to be better than the current MB.”
So I asked on Twitter, what has Khalid Ibrahim done for Selangor lately?
- Freedom of Information bill
- Asset declaration
- Appointing BN as PAC chairman
- Free water (30 cubic metres)
- Independent DUN secretariat.
- Recovered more than 3,000 hectares of forest
- Land titles Orang Asli and people living on state land for more than 15yrs
- RM1k 1st-year poor tertiary students
- withdrawal from landmark Sagong Tasi case
- recognising Orang Asli land rights
- program khairat kematian for all ethnicities
- withdrawal from court case against disclosure of Syabas agreement
- 90 days maternity leave
- aid for estate schoolkids
What did Khir Toyo do in the eight years he governed Selangor?
(image via TheNutGraph)